Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ta da!


The B4 bag is finished! The fabric isn't as firm as I would have liked, which could either be due to the acrylic or the fact that I felted it by hand, er, foot in the bathtub. I am happy with the way it turned out, though. I'm planning on making another one with Patons Merino, which I've heard felts up fast. They are a lot of fun to make, so I don't know if I can stop with just two!

I decided that I need to finish all of my projects on the needles (and hook) before I can cast on anymore projects, including the second B4 bag. That would be my Touch Me scarf, the crochet purse, the crochet shawl and Bobblicious from Knitty, as well as finishing and putting the zipper on my round bag. It's just so much more fun to start projects than to finish them!

1 comment:

Craftybernie said...

Well done - the bag looks great. I know I said it before but I do love the look of that Berroco Foliage. Will catch up with you on the B4 KAL...

Best wishes...Bernie