Thursday, June 28, 2007

Poodle is begun!

I started on the poodle yesterday at lunchtime. Since I had to run errands at lunch, I only got to round 5 on the body. I haven't crocheted in ages, so it took a couple of minutes to get up to speed. The H hook I have is fuschia, which definitely clashes with the bright pink, but I'm perserving. When I crochet the skunk, the hook will show up quite nicely against the black yarn. I'll post pictures when there's more to show.

After lunch:
I've finished another 8 rounds on the body. Now it looks like a small-ish beer can cozy. Maybe a beer bottle cozy? It's extremely bright pink. I think I may go blind before I finish. I'm using Caron Simply Soft Brites in Watermelon. If you've never seen this color in person, believe me, your monitor does not do it justice. I'll try to take pictures tonight.

No comments: