Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yarn for the International Exchanges

I finally have pictures of the yarn I'm using for the exchanges. First is the yarn for the International Tote Exchange II. My pal wants a very subdued and simple felted bag, so I'm using Cascade 220 in navy, with a little Rowan Lurex Shimmer for some zing.



Next, I chose another yarn for the International Scarf Exchange III. This is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Bulky in the popular colorway, "The cat thought the skein band was a toy." I like the colors better now that I'm knitting them up. I'm using a reversible cable pattern, which is very easy and fun to knit.

I have 1 1/2 repeats finished here.

While I was in the LYS, I couldn't resist this, Lorna's Laces Revelation in Watercolor. It was so pretty, I had to have it.

Blogger won't allow pics, but here's the post anyway.

No comments: