Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pictures and Crochet Lace

Here are my goodies from my secret pal, a scarf, a coin purse, bangles;









orange gummis, Pocky, green tea, green tea ice;










strawberry cough drops, origami papers and instructions and orange yarn. (The kitty paws came separately.)

I received my copy of Amazing Crochet Lace today. Lots of fun projects and a couple I want to tackle right away, although I'll have to go yarn shopping. Hmmm. I just got my registration confirmation for Stitches West and I did get the classes I wanted. Hurray! Maybe I'll save up my yarn money for February, though. It's only 3 months away. I have lots of yarn in the stash that I should use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, btw, the scarf is a batik scarf. ;)

-XxYourSecretPalxX

Kate said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the scarf you made me - it has become my everyday scarf & I'm loving it :)