Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm alive, really!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I haven't posted at all. Anyway, I am down to the wire with Christmas presents. I have one that I haven't even started yet. I think I'll be buying her something, rather than knitting. I have 2 packages that must go out today if they are to arrive in time. I haven't decided if I trust the postal service, or if they'll be going 2nd day air via UPS.

One of my dear friend's husband is in the hospital with pneumonia. It seems there is something in the air here, as everyone seems to have a loved one in the hospital for one reason or another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that sometimes its easier to buy than make a present. Will be praying for your friend's husband. You're right.. This christmas does seem especially eventful. Hope yours will be good thought. Have a Merry Christmas. =)

-XxYourSecretPalxX