Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Awesome gift from my secret pal!

Here are pictures of the wonderful package I received from my secret pal from the SP9 exchange:

It came all the way from Singapore.












Here's the inside of the package:










The wrapped goodies:












And the unwrapped packages.





Included were stitch markers, a CD just for me!, and lots of other goodies. Thank you, I feel very spoiled.

PS to my secret pal: I'm terrible at games, so I couldn't guess your identity, sorry! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its me, your secret pal! I'm so glad that the package reached you safe and sound. I forgot to include the information of the yarn.. It is Knitpick's dye-your-own sock-weight yarn. I dyed that specially for you (you mentioned you like jewel-toned colors) And that packet of white clumpy stuff is actually "popped-rice". =)