Thursday, January 04, 2007

To tote or not to tote?

Tote Exchange III is coming up soon. Do I want to participate? On the one hand, it could be a great way to use up my stash, on the other hand, I didn't have much fun knitting for Tote Exchange II, ended up crocheting instead, and I definitely wasn't pleased with the outcome. On the other hand, I just gave notice at my job, and am planning to take some time off, so I might have a lot more free time to knit. I wonder if anyone would like a hot pink cabled tote? I could definitely do that from my stash. Hmm. Well, I have a couple of weeks to think about it.

I'm dawdling on my Vintage Velvet. I haven't even finished one repeat yet! It's not a difficult pattern, but Touch Me isn't very much fun to knit with, even though it's very soft. I think I need to knit something in a medium weight, smooth yarn for a while. I could start the Lady of the Forest, it's a nice worsted weight, straight forward pattern.

No comments: