Monday, February 19, 2007

Lady E goes to the frog pond

Again. Oh, well, third time's a charm, right? I have a jumbo ball of Silk Garden waiting for me to begin again. It's much easier to frog with a winder. Not as many tangles that way.

My sock is nearly finished, I've just left the grafting. Since it's been so long since I've grafted, I'm waiting for tomorrow night's class.

I've finished all of my swatches for Stitches, and finally admitted that a 7 was too loose for worsted, so I moved down to a 6. They look much better. I can't decide if I want to re-knit the others, or leave them as is.

I worked 5 rounds on B4 bag, just to remind myself that I can actually knit. After the past week's disasters, I was beginning to wonder if I should just put the needles down permanently. Nah. What fun would that be?

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Swatches for Stitches? Do you have homework? (Are you taking a class?)

Sorry to hear about the frogging. Lady E is a beautiful piece (on my "to knit someday" list), and I'm sure you'll be happy with the end result!