Friday, February 16, 2007

Socks and Lady Eleanor

I am taking a sock knitting class. I thought I would enjoy it, I love knitting in the round. I don't. I'm not sure why, but I think I'll finish the sock for class, and that will be that. At least I tried it, right? More sock yarn for the sock addicts!

I started on Lady Eleanor, and then had to rip, since I made a serious mistake wayyy back in tier 1 and didn't notice until tier 3. Sigh. So I'm starting over again. I'm using Noro Silk Garden #243. It's a lovely colorway, and I'm enjoying knitting it.

I've almost finished my homework for Stitches. Just 2 1/2 swatches to go!

My B4 bag for the International Tote Exchange is on the back burner. I'll pick it up again after Stitches.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I'm sorry to hear that sock knitting isn't a bit hit with you. Are you doing toe-up socks or conventional top-down socks? I knit my first sock (on my own) last winter by following a top-down pattern and just didn't feel the sock love. But last month I learned how to do toe-up socks, and I have to say it's a lot more fun this time around!