Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Farting Poodle

My sadly neglected blog! Poor thing. I haven't been knitting or crocheting much lately. I blame it on summer and the lack of air conditioning in my house.

I have, however, had a special request, for a skunk air freshener cover. I haven't yet found a pattern, but I did find the farting poodle. I think I will modify the pattern somewhat to produce a skunk. Unfortunately, all the white yarn at Michaels yesterday was somewhat grimy. Ick. I draw the line at skeining, washing, and winding Red Heart. Maybe I could use cotton instead? It's going to be crocheted, after all. I do have pink and black yarn, so maybe I'll make a punk poodle while I figure out how to modify the pattern. Oh, I know! I just had an inspiration. Now, to find some white, machine-washable yarn.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

You know, I've never been a fan of poodles. But this particular one includes butt-related humor (which is always funny), so maybe it won't be so bad. :)