Friday, June 29, 2007

More poodle!

I have finished the number of rounds in the pattern, but I don't think it's tall enough. I've been using the desk cleaner at work as the sample, but I think I really need to measure it against an air freshener can, preferably the same kind that my victim,er, recipient uses. Just from the small amount I've crocheted, I'm already building up a callus from the acrylic. I need to work wool for a while. Maybe this weekend. I have a gorgeous aran purse kit that I bought at Knitting Arts in Saratoga that I really ought to start on. It looks splendidly complex and it's a lovely tweedy cream-colored wool.

Or I could, you know, work on my neglected Lady Eleanor. The yarn makes me so cranky, though, it's almost as bad to work with as acrylic.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Pictures! We want pictures!