The Abstract Leaves cowl is blocking. Again. I managed to block it wider than it is long and while it was pretty, it didn't exactly fit. So I took extra care to block it long this time.
I'm working on Gaenor in a blue BFL from a local indie dyer. It's a quick knit with lace on both sides to keep interest. It seems to have a distinct bias, though, which I'm hoping will block out.
I'm still looking for an appropriate yarn for the Dragon. The Yarn Chef had some red merino/tussah that was almost perfect. But I will find the right yarn. I'm going to use the WM lace for the Magic Carpet Ride scarf. I'm just waiting for the beads to get here. The scarf will only use half the skein, but I'm sure someone will be willing to take it off my hands if I don't find a use for it.