Sunday, March 11, 2007

Brea bag almost complete


I just need to finish knitting the gusset and put it all together. It looks like it will need to be lined after all, but I think this bag deserves it. It's coming out very nicely so far. The front piece went much faster, since I got smart, and used a size 5 needle on the left, instead of a 7. Much less strain on my wrists that way, and the yarn didn't get nearly as fuzzy from being forced along. I'm a little leery of charts still, but I think this pattern would have been much, much easier to follow if I had charted it.


This is roughly what I envision the finished bag will look like. It's going to be hard to part with it! Once this is in the mail, I can get back to the Lady of the Forest. Or that yummy bag of Karaoke that wants to be a Lady Eleanor.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love your brea bag and the color is wonderful. That's such a cool pattern.