Sunday, March 25, 2007

Brea bag - finished!

Whew! I really like to push deadlines, but it will go out in the mail tomorrow morning, and my exchange partner should have it by Wednesday or Thursday. The panels were the easiest and quickest part. The seed stitch gusset took forever, and finishing took almost as long. I forgot to crochet the tops until after I sewed the gusset, so it is a tad bit higher than it should be. All in all, it was a fun knit, and I love how it came out. I think I'll be making another one for myself. Since the purse handle came in a set of 2, I already have the handle. :)

Yarn: Cascade 220, 2 skeins
Color: 9420
Needles: 7

2 comments:

~ Teresa ~ said...

I love my bag! Actually, I loved the whole package.... The picture does not give justice to the bag.... So much detail.... Beautiful color....Very cool Handle and Button..... You sure do craft very nicely! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's a really cute bag!! I do like the pattern - did you design it or is there a pattern link I'm missing? I like how it turned out!