Monday, October 29, 2007

Kureyon Sock?! The yarn diet is doomed.

Doomed, I tells ya. Noro Kureyon in fingering weight. Sigh. Those color changes the vegetable matter, the uneven spin... in fingering weight. Yum! And I always thought Noro lace was an oxymoron. It's due in stores in December or January, but a few lucky people scored some on eBay earlier this month. I hate them. I guess I can look forward to scoring some at Stitches in February. It's not like it's going anywhere, right? Right? Oh, yeah. Noro. Well, maybe I'll get lucky. I want 102, 180, 182, 184...

Something to look forward to on a gloomy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are in big trouble now... :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that sounds awesome! Where did you see the colors, and what is it called? Do you know? I want a preview!!