Saturday, October 20, 2007

The package is on it's way!

My SP11 pal's first package is on its way. We agreed that I would send one package at the end, but I went overboard on stuff, so I have to send multiple packages to avoid import and gift taxes. I hope she likes it! Since postage is so expensive, and customs so high, I'm sticking mostly to yarn. I hope to include a set of Knit Picks DPNs with the last package, but I don't know when those are going to ship. I may send those off when they get here, probably long after SP11 is over. Since they're small and light, postage should be fairly inexpensive if I have to send them alone, or I can send them with the back up yarn...

Semi-fiber related, I am gainfully employed again, so I can continue to support my yarn habit. I'm very excited about it. It's a fun job that pays well, has great benefits, I really like the people I work with, and it's close to home. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your downstream SP11 pal is very lucky. I can say from experience that you are a very good SP spoiler! :) I'm sure she will love everything you send.

Very glad to hear that you're enjoying the new job, too!