Friday, December 25, 2009

Ribbit, ribbit!

I started to have a nagging feeling that I was going to run out of yarn. My gauge swatch was off just by 1/2 stitch, but I thought that wouldn't matter too much in lace. Well, 1/2 stitch wouldn't but 2 stitches definitely is too far off. I would have been short ~200 yards. So, I frogged back. And promptly discovered my cast-on was wonky anyway. Since the only needle I have in the right size is a KP Harmony, way too close to my yarn color, I'm going to track down an Addi Lace tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a couple of UFOs to work on anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three posts in quick succession? Wow! You have been quiet here for a while--it is great to see you posting here again. :) Sorry about the frogging, but this new project of yours is EPIC, so I know you'll be happiest if you get it JUST RIGHT from the get-go. Can't wait to see more about it!