Sunday, September 16, 2007

That's a lot of yarn!

I finished updating my stash on Ravelry and I'm awed by the total. I have 26 miles of yarn on Ravelry. That doesn't count the 2 dozen Noro Kureyon singles I'm not going to bother putting in, or the other yarns I can't be bothered to add for one reason or another. I'd better stop shopping and get knitting!

No wonder I had that terrible nightmare last night that somebody stole my yarn. And there wasn't any more to be had anywhere! In particular, I was trying to replace a merino wool with long, Noro-like color changes. Believe it or not, it had been discontinued. I was relieved that it was all a dream, although somewhat disappointed that the magical yarn didn't exist. Mmm, Noro + merino. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twenty-six MILES of yarn? Oh. My. Dog. I am in awe. I don't even have twenty-six SKEINS of yarn!