Saturday, September 29, 2007

TKGA Yarn Haul

Yarn for my SP11 pal :

Argosy Lotus Blossom (merino/cashmere blend) - Grape Juice

Fleece Artist Nova Socks (100% merino) - Amethyst with the Tilting Blocks pattern

Pacific Meadows Alpacas Fingering Weight (100% alpaca) - Charcoal


Yarn for me:
Argosy Luxury Yarns Zen 4 Ply - Martha's Vineyard

Koigu KPM 1160 - a plummy shade

Koigu KPM - 1150 Hot pink (This is another one that caught my eye from across the room.)

Royale Hare Fingering Weight Superwash Merino - Calistoga Calypso - my favorite colorway of theirs
Sheep City USA Eco Wool - I saw this yarn, walked into their booth and said I'll take this, please. (The color isn't accurate here - it's much brighter pink!)


White Lies Madeline Sweater Kit with Treasure Island cotton in pink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it all looks beautiful!

Your SP11 is very lucky! Of course, I can say with some authority that you do indeed treat your secret pals well.

So...um...can I be your downstream secret pal again sometime? :)