Sunday, July 01, 2007

So there I was, cabling along...

And, whoops, hey, where'd all those stitches come from. Ack! Way back there, I skipped a cable. Sigh. Back I go, tink, tink, tink. Uncabling isn't any fun, either, especially since I'm on the line that has 6 cables, with 4 different cables. Whew, I made it. Back on the wrong side row. Uh-oh. Why do I have an extra stitch right here at the end. Nooooo! Peer at knitting. It appears that when I went back to that cable, I picked up an additional stitch. All the other cables and stitches are in the correct place, so, k2tog in the seed stitch! I'm going to end up ripping this, too, aren't I? Because there's still that row where I knit when I should have purled in the RS p1, k1, p1, WS k1, p1, k1. Maybe I'll drop down and pick those stitches up. Whimper. I know! It's an interpretation of the design!

Here's a pic:

No comments: