Friday, July 27, 2007

Vroom Vroom!

The cars are blasting around the track right now. We saw Paul Newman! OK, we saw his car. It's quite noisy out there today. In here, too. I think almost everyone has left the office for the day now.

I brought my sleeve in to work on at lunch time. Unfortunately, I got the ball band gauge, not the pattern gauge. So I ripped it out and will begin again when I find larger DPNs. I think I have 8s at home, somewhere. I really need to get all my DPNs in one place. I did notice that the sleeve was huge, and that was both before I started the increases and at a tighter gauge than the pattern calls for. I liked the fabric, and thought it was pretty loose for a sweater as it was. I'm not sure that I'm going to like it any looser.

It's totally quiet this afternoon, perfect for knitting. And I have...the unraveled sleeve in my knitting bag. I should have brought a second project. Oh, well, 3 more hours and I can go home.

My project for the weekend is to find all my UFOs, match up yarns and patterns for those "someday" projects, and then decide on a plan of attack. Maybe I'll start de-stashing, too.

No comments: