Friday, July 27, 2007

Lovely, yummy stuff!

Look at what was waiting for me when I got home today:
Hand Maiden Tussah or Two Four Silk in Sangria:
Fleece Artist Sea Wool in Tiger. I was born in the year of the tiger, and besides dragons, tigers are my favorite animal.
And for everyone who gets optic nerve damage from most of my color choices, Fleece Artist Suri Blue (50% Suri Alpaca/50% Blue Face Leicester) in Stone. It's as yummy as it looks. Given Skunk's extreme fondness for alpaca, I'd better put it away quickly before he discovers it.

The good news is that I know what the Sea Wool and Suri Blue are going to be: respectively, socks, possibly the Bordello pattern, and Evelyn Clark's Spirit of the Southwest shawl. The bad news is that I forgot what I wanted the Tussah Silk for. I'm sure I'll think of something. Wait! Now I remember! Elann's Sun Ray shawl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It all looks lovely! So you're back into socks now?