Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gusset increases!

I'm finally to the gusset increases on the sock. Hurray! It took less than 2 weeks to get here, too. :) I'm having fun knitting again! After knitting and frogging and swatching and frogging, it's nice to be getting somewhere on a project. Of course, there's always a second sock, but I won't think about that right now.

I can't believe that summer's almost over. Actually, it's just now starting to feel like summer around here, which is fine with me, isn't that why we pay outrageous prices for everything? I'm more than happy to skip 3 digit temperatures.

I think the dragon scale scarf is headed back to the frog pond. I'm just not liking the way it's turning out. I love the scaly effect, but I don't care for the garter border. Of course, I had to wait until it was 3 feet long to decide this...I've set it aside for the time being. After a suitable amount of time, I'll decide whether it needs to go ribbit, ribbit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're frogging the dragon-scale scarf? Oh no! Post a picture of it so we can all take a look first!