Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Dragon sleeps

I pulled the dragon scale scarf out to frog it, and I just. couldn't. do it. It's much too beautiful to frog. However, I'm not very interested in continuing on it at the moment, so it's going into the UFO pile. I'll pick it back up later.

The Lady of the Forest does need to be frogged, but she's hiding from me at the moment.

I got my Ravelry invitation last night (id: Linnet) and promptly went nuts adding stash, books, projects, etc. I'm beginning to be frightened by my stash and I've barely skimmed the surface of it. (9 miles of yarn so far and that's just what was in easy reach...)

I'm going round and round up the leg of my sock now. I'm not sure how long I actually want it to be, so I guess I'll just eyeball it. I thought the foot was going to be a touch small, but it actually fits perfectly. I'm not sure I'll end up with a matching set of socks, but there will be two of them.

No comments: