Saturday, August 11, 2007

I have decided on socks

Socks will be my project this weekend. Since I all I do is knit and frog these days, there is no guarantee that there will be anything sock-like here on Sunday night, but I'm going to try. I'm also easily distracted - ooh, shiny! - so who knows what I will have to show for the weekend.

I've also decided that I have enough yarn for any possible project I could want to make - socks, bags, shawls - lace or not, sweaters, scarves, an afghan or two, and dishclothes, if I count the Sugar 'n Cream which I keep on hand for waste yarn. I even have crochet thread, so I could make doilies if I felt so inclined. Which is a long-winded way of saying that I'm going on a yarn fast. Stitches West is six months away, in February, so I'm saving my yarn money for that.

No comments: